Eponymous is the online destination shop for accessible luxury designer fashion from independent brands across the globe.
Shopping the Eponymous collection means new and exciting designer options but with a difference; you’re choosing ethical production, you’re deciding to shop small and you’re discovering the difference that slow fashion is making in the face of the ever predicable high street.
We’re a unique shopping experience because:
- Our customer service is second to none & you'll always receive answers from real people.
- We ensure our brands meet strict ethical & high quality production criteria.
- Brands are exclusive, fresh thinking and the antithesis of many high street identikit creations.
- Delivery is fast, reliable and tracked plus returns and exchanges are simple.
- We don’t spam you with emails. We communicate with you when we have news to share.
- We happen to think our e-commerce website is pretty awesome to shop with!
The Eponymous edit means access to exclusive clothing, jewellery, accessories and home furnishings from the most exciting and talented emerging luxury designers. Featuring classic. sophisticated, contemporary and elegant designs, whatever you’re looking for we’ll have a key piece for you.
Our ever-expanding brand collections have been featured in top fashion magazines including Red, Glamour, Harpers Bazaar and Stylist, and we’ve been nominated as finalists for retailer of the year at the prestigious Scottish Fashion Awards for several years running alongside iconic names such as Burberry, Christopher Kane, Victoria Beckham, Armani and Pam Hogg. We think that lays our fashionista cards well and truly on the table…we’re serious about nurturing the best of independent design!
WE’VE GOT SCOTTISH ROOTS AND WE’RE PROUD TO FLY THE FLAG FOR THE SMALL AND MIGHTY!
Ok, so we bet by now the thought might have crossed your mind that we were another faceless boardroom of suits trying to play the fashion game. The truth couldn’t be more different. We’re 100% supportive of the indie design community because we’re a fully independent company too. Launched in 2014 by IT Developer Alan and Makeup Artist and YouTuber Elaine, both knew through their industry clients that the struggle is real for these small brands and even trying to access the London market can be way out of reach when you’re trying to build a brand from the ground up in another part of the country.
TIME FOR A FRESH SHOPPING EXPERIENCE?
TIME TO SHOP EPONYMOUS