If for any reason you change your mind about an item you can return it for a refund. We are happy to accept your returns within 14 working days of purchase but they must be unused, unworn and undamaged i.e. in their original condition. We carry out stringent inspections on each garment returned and if anything is returned damaged or in unsellable condition then we reserve the right to decline it.
Reasons for a garment failing inspection include but not limited to:
- Makeup stains.
- Antiperspirant stains.
- False tan stains.
- Food & beverage stains.
You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the goods and may not be entitled to a refund or exchange unless they are faulty or damaged upon delivery.
Please be aware that initial postage costs will not be refunded unless items are faulty, incorrect or damaged upon receipt.
If your item is damaged on delivery, please email us at email@example.com within 7 days.
How to return an item to us in seven easy steps (UK customers):
- Make sure that the item is clean and returned in a new and unused condition (unless damaged or faulty upon receipt) and still has all relevant tags intact and attached. Place the item to be returned in the original packaging and we strongly recommend it is packaged safely for posting to prevent damage in transit.
- Complete all relating returns documentation and make sure that you include your order number and reason for return within your package.
- Ask for proof of postage when returning your package incase the delivery does not reach us. This is also your proof of postage which will be reimbursed upon successful return. Email this to us at firstname.lastname@example.org including your name and order number
- We will process your return as quickly as possible and email you to notify of receipt (we aim to have a resolution for each customer within 14 calendar days). If you have not heard from us after this time then please email email@example.com.
- After garment inspection is complete we will contact you to either process your refund or organise your replacement. On the rare occasion that an item fails to pass its inspection, we reserve the right to refuse the return and dispatch the item back to the customer. This excludes items damaged or defective upon receipt by the client.
- Refunds are made promptly once this process is complete but as each card issuer/bank can vary in their timescales we estimate 5-7 working days for a refund to process. We can only refund to the same payment method with which you made your purchase.
- You can Return items to us using CollectPlus.
International customers can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org for specific instructions on how to return items from abroad.
For full details on returns and all Terms & Conditions please visit: http://www.weareponymous.com/pages/terms-and-conditions.