Girl Meets Brush
Twelve Piece Makeup Brush Set
MADE TO ORDER
We like to bring our customers the best fashion & lifestyle products from independent
designers across the world. Some of these products have a very limited or small
production run and are usually only available on a Made to Order basis.
Each product that is Made to Order will be marked as such below the description of
the item and it will also indicate the Lead Time required. We aim to get your order to
you as fast as possible but these Made to Order products are truly worth the wait.
If you have any questions regarding Made to Order items, please contact us at
When shopping online, we appreciate how important it is to have peace of mind.
Below we have illustrated our designer's delivery rates and returns policy.
For any further queries for individual brands, please contact email@example.com.
All delivery costs include VAT where appropriate.
Orders placed on the weekend will be processed on Monday.
|3-4 Business Days||5-7 Business Days||7-14 Business Days|
For more information on current international incidents visit Royal Mail.
|EU & International Delivery Information|
Tracked & Signed services are not available
Customs or import duty may be added
Delivery times can be delayed by
|UK Standard||Includes Saturday delivery.|
Order before 3pm.
Delivery made by close of day, usually 5.30pm.
Includes Saturday delivery.
Postcode restrictions apply. See table below.
|EU Standard||Customs or import duty may be added to orders out with EU member state countries.|
|EU Special||Customs or import duty may be added to orders out with EU member state countries.|
Customs or import duty may be added to international or orders.
Customs or import duty may be added to international or orders.
Postcode Restrictions for UK Express Delivery
AB51-56 & 63
PH17 & 26
If for any reason you change your mind about an item you can return it for a refund. We are happy to accept your returns on behalf of each brand within 14 days of purchase but they must be unused, unworn and undamaged i.e. in their original condition. We will ask the brand you purchased from to carry out stringent inspections on each item that is returned within 14 days and if anything is returned damaged or in unsellable condition then they reserve the right to decline it. Parcels are returned at your own cost unless faulty.
Reasons for an item failing inspection include but not limited to:
- Makeup stains.
- Antiperspirant stains.
- False tan stains.
- Food & beverage stains.
- Obvious evidence of use.
Unfortunately we are unable to accept returns on made to order & bespoke items, earrings, underwear, swimwear and some lingerie due to hygiene reasons unless faulty.
You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the goods and may not be entitled to a refund or exchange unless they are faulty or damaged upon delivery. Please be aware that initial postage costs will not be refunded unless items are faulty, incorrect or damaged upon receipt.
If your item is damaged on delivery, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days.
How to return an item to us in seven easy steps
- Email email@example.com to inform us of your wish to return an order.
- Make sure that the item is clean and returned in a new and unused condition (unless damaged or faulty upon receipt) and still has all relevant tags intact and attached. Place the item to be returned in the original packaging and we strongly recommend it is packaged safely for posting to prevent damage in transit.
- Complete all relating returns documentation and make sure that you include your order number and reason for return within your package.
- Use a secure, preferably tracked service and ask for proof of postage when returning your package incase the delivery does not reach us. We will provide a returns address.
- We will process your return as quickly as possible and email you to notify of receipt (we aim to have a resolution for each customer within 14 days). If you have not heard from us after this time then please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After item inspection is complete we will contact you to either process your refund or organise your replacement. On the rare occasion that an item fails to pass its inspection, we reserve the right to refuse the return and dispatch the item back to the customer. This excludes items damaged or defective upon receipt by the client.
- As the agent for the brands, refunds are made promptly once this process is complete but as each card issuer/bank can vary in their timescales we estimate 5-7 working days for a refund to process. We can only refund to the same payment method with which you made your purchase. All of our brands comply with this returns process.
Please email email@example.com and we will supply an address for the items to be returned to.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before returning your items.
International customers can contact us via email@example.com for specific instructions on how to return items from abroad.
For full details on returns and all Terms & Conditions please visit: http://www.eponymous.shop/pages/terms-and-conditions.
12 Piece Brush Set with Brush Holder & Illustrated Brush Guide - 12 specially selected & designed make-up brushes for applying your make-up to a professional standard.
- Our brushes are made with luxe fibres for a perfect finish & are vegan friendly.
- Beautifully presented in our Gift Bag.
The Foundation Brush has flat & dense hairs, but a soft finish which allows a smooth application to the foundation.
The Concealer Brush has a small graduation tip to allow more precision when covering blemishes & applying product.
The Blending/Contour Brush has an angled shaped head, the fibres are dense but have soft bristles, it is used to buff & blend products together, great for blending blusher, bronzer & highlighter.
The Contour & Blusher Brush is made of soft but dense fibres that are rounded & tapered at the end, so it can apply & blend product to the shape of your cheekbones.
The Powder Brush is soft & most dense texture wise, which allows it to pick up & evenly distribute loose or pressed powder to the face in order to set make-up.
The EyeShadow Shader Brush is soft & flat with fine fibres to shade the eyelid with your base colour, it is round & tapered so it can build intense colour or really pack on pigment to the eyelid.
The Eyeshadow Blending Brush is a pointed but soft bristled brush which will soften & blend out the eyeshadow in the socket line & out to the outer edges of the eye.
The Highlighter Blending Brush a softly packed bristled brush, which is slightly angled to blend highlighter under the brow bone.
The Pencil Brush has close compacted but soft fibres to allow precision when applying eyeshadow to the socket line & the outer edges of the eye.
The Angled Eyeliner Brush has an angled sharp edge with soft fibres, which allows a perfect line. The brush is ideal for using gel/cream liner or eyeshadow to create the desired look at the lash lines.
The Eyeliner Brush has a very fine tipped point that gives precision for applying liquid, gel or cream eyeliner to the top lash line.
The Lip Brush has a flat but tipped edge to give excellent control along the lip line when applying lipstick.
product availability▪ available online
▪ limited stock available
special notes & instructions▪ customs information
Please be aware that the products we sell can be shipped from
different parts of the world and may incur a customs charge
depending on your location where the order was placed.
product care labels